Our Commitment to Quality and Service
To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business, achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeless, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes.
To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers.
The management of Rabs is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all employees and anyone entering upon its premises. This is achieved via training and set procedures that are in place to reduce injuries and hazards.
In demonstrating Management’s “duty of care” we will make every reasonable effort to provide a working environment that minimizes incidents of personal injury, ill health or damage to property. This includes:
- Promote Rabs safety policy to all employees and contractors.
- Conduct workplace inspections and manage a hazard reporting system.
- Investigate accidents immediately with the aim of preventing similar accidents occurring again.
- Train new employees in the following areas:
- Induction program.
- Safe work practices and the use of safety equipment.
- Individual training for specific needs.
- Provide first aid officers and equipment.
- Provide emergency procedures.
- Provide Personal Protective Equipment
A safe working culture is the responsibility of everyone and this can be best achieved through cooperative efforts of employees. A safe culture will be reinforced through:
- Continually identifying, assessing and controlling possible risks to the health and safety of people that may arise in the work place.
- The provision of information concerning such risks and the promotion, instruction, training and supervision of employees to ensure safe work practices.
- Giving employees and customers the opportunity to participate in health and safety decisions that affect them.
In the interests of maintaining safety, contractors their employees, visitors and customers are required to observe and comply with all health and safety standards and rules produced. This includes any safety signage or warnings, or instruction given by and company employee whilst on our premises.
Our employees accept that they have a responsibility towards themselves, workmates sub-contractors, customers and the public.
A system of accident elimination is in place, and safety has been adopted as an integral part of all Rabs group services operations. To achieve this company provides or facilities, either directly, or through cooperation with our customers.
- Reasonable, safe and healthy working equipment
- Suitable protective clothing and equipment.
- Appropriate accident elimination education and training.
- Keeps abreast of current accident elimination techniques and legislation.
- Support company OH&S officers and reps.
Rabs Group ensures all support personal are capable of performing the required functions, and have the skills appropriate to their tasks. We have a very high emphasis on our Company’s commitment to safety.
In understanding the trust vested in our service by our customers, we appreciate that our actions can have a distinct and lasting impression on our customers.